TUV Solar Cable – 4mm² – 6mm²
Our solar cables are TÜV certified they meet the requirements of the DKE (German Electrical Commission) and features the best mechanical and electrical characteristics. The high-quality double insulation protects the cable from temperatures between -40° C and +90° C.
The special insulation compound is waterproof and suitable for direct burial in earth.
- UV-Resistant, ozone-, acid-, alkali,weather-resistant and water proof
- Flame-retardant, halogen-free
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Highly flexible for high mechanical stress
- Insulation Sheath colour: black
- Suitable for extreme temperature conditions.
- If incinerated, it does not generate toxic gases.
- Tin-plated copper strand, fine wire as per IEC 60228 class 5
- Double insulated
- Special chemical compound for insulation
Click here if you are shopping for more solar components.