This Combi fuse box battery system has been created to help complete your campervan electrical system. With this one system, you can connect up to 4 other circuits directly into it creating a complete campervan electrical system. Add your own battery bank or choose
- Optional leisure battery
- Victron Energy Lynx Distributor
- Box Mounted Battery Isolator Switch 300A/1000A Peak
- 2m 70mm² red single-core cable
- 2m 70mm² black single-core cable
- Mega Fuse Holder
- 300A Mega fuse
- Negative/Positive Terminal cover for 70mm cable
- 70/8 copper tube terminal x8
- 70/10 copper tube terminal x6
- Heat shrink for 70mm² cable
Why is this required?
Many systems on the market recommend connecting your campervan electrical system directly to your batteries. The problem with this is that things can get messy quickly if you have lots of connections going to one small terminal on the battery. To fix this we recommend using the lynx distributor system,
- Suitable for up to 1000A (Ideal for larger Victron Inverter/Multiplus > 1600VA)
- 50% reduction in the number of required lugs. This decrease the number of potential points of failure and makes it easier to install.
- System isolation switch. Isolate your batteries from the rest of the circuits when required.
- No individual fuse holders are required. Helps make it an easy installation.
The lynx distributor battery system is perfect for most systems larger than 200A. In real terms, this means that if you are planning to install a Victron Inverter/Multiplus larger than 1200VA then this is the system for you. If you are installing an electrical system which uses up to 1200W 230V while off-grid then we recommend using our smaller Combi fuse battery system