2 Core Cable – 0.75mm – 2mm (Round Thinwall Automotive)
If you plan to install 12V appliances in your electrical system, we recommend using a 2 core cable. Depending on the appliances you plan on connecting, you can select up to 2mm². In many ways, the more modern and technically advanced version of the Standard PVC BS6862 cables.
Sold by the meter
Thinwall cables are high temperature, low voltage for usage in the automotive, marine and other likewise industries.
- 2 core cable weighs less in the vehicle,
- Thinner to save you space – approx. 30% less volume!
- Higher amp rating for equivalent cross-section (potential to downsize your cable/save costs),
- Harder grade PVC generally means a longer life span,
- Used by the leading OEMS.
- Hard Grade Thermoplastic PVC Lead Free Insulation, according to ISO 6722 Class B,
- Plain copper conductor, C-EPT1, According to EN 13602, Conductor according to ISO 6722/LV112 Type B,
- Generally for use at 40°C to +105°C with excursions up to +120°C -12 & 24v systems, (MAX 60v),
- Part resistant to petrol, lubricating oils and diluted acids